Sunday 4 March 2012

HOS ROCKS LONDON FASHION WEEK



Arriving London on the 16th of February with no clue on what to expect at the biggest fashion fiesta in my sojourn into the world of fashion. It was certainly  a childhood dream coming to reality im gonna be showing my designs alongside the likes of Vivienne westwood (i adore her), Paul smith, Burberry etc with thesame buyers looking out for designs sketched on my humble moodboard. UNBELIEVABLE.!!!!!
With Nerves raging, heart pounding and butterflies dancing in my belly i galantly arrived at the Westbury Hotel @ the Conduit street off Newbond street W1. I could hardly keep my eyes off the gorgeous dresses sprawling out of the glass displays along the long row of upscale shops on London's most expensive street and hoping someday HOS could be sighted here too.
I walked into the hotel like a typical Nigerian with my confidence level at a record all-time-high although the thoughts in my head were far from the air oozing around me. I was greeted by Mr Mahogany himself Sola Oyebade who showed me to my stand and asked me to get my dresses out for inspection and fitting. Shortly after that i was called in to the foyer to familiarize myself with the team of stylists, models, hair & makeup artists etc. The organisers adhered strictly to timing and i must give credit to them for that beacuse at exactly 2pm i was called upon to present my cloths to the models for fitting. At this point i was confident that the show would be a BANG..!!!! EVERY SINGLE DRESS FIT TO EVERY STITCH.... Strangely the model i thought wouldn't look good in  my cloths (Nasai) ended being my superstar of the night.

LET THE SHOW BEGIN..!!!!!

At exactly 8pm the show started with my dear friends and well wishwishers well positioned in the front row. I must say a big hearthfelt Thanks to Ehi & Kassim Osagie, Osato Anegbode, Amenze Olotu, Stacey Otokpa, Nike, Jiba, Ada, Funlola, Boaediccea and the entire Ghanian delegation. I LOVE YOU ALL..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need not say much, I'll let you look at the pictures below to conclude on our much anticipated outing...

Thanks for believing in me.


Jennifer Adighije
www.haute-hos.com
plot 960 ahmadu bello way Wuse 2
(Behind Nigeria Intl. Turkish School)
Abuja

No comments:

Post a Comment